Public offer contract
1.1. This offer is an official offer of "GRILLY", hereinafter referred to as "Seller", to conclude a contract for the sale of goods remotely, i.e. through an online store, hereinafter referred to as "Contract", and places the Public Offer (offer) on the official website -Seller's website https://grilly.ua/ (hereinafter - "Website").
1.2. The moment of complete and unconditional acceptance by the Buyer of the Seller's proposal (acceptance) to conclude an electronic contract for the sale of goods is considered the fact of payment by the Buyer of the order under the terms of this Agreement, within the time and at the prices specified on the Seller's Internet site.
Concepts and definitions
2.1. In this offer, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings:
- "Product" - models, accessories, components and accompanying items;
- "Internet store" - in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "on electronic commerce", a means for presenting or selling a product, work or service by means of an electronic agreement.
- "Seller" is a company that sells goods presented on the Internet site.
- "Buyer" is a natural person who concluded an Agreement with the Seller on the terms set forth below.
- "Order" - the selection of individual items from the list of goods specified by the Buyer when placing the order and making payment.
Scope of the contract
3.1. The Seller undertakes to hand over the Goods to the Buyer, and the Buyer undertakes to pay for and accept the Goods under the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement regulates the purchase and sale of goods in the online store, including:
- voluntary choice by the Buyer of goods in the online store;
- self-registration of the order by the Buyer in the online store;
- payment by the Buyer of the order placed in the online store;
- processing and delivery of the order to the Buyer under the terms of this Agreement.
Procedure for placing an order
4.1. The buyer has the right to place an order for any product presented on the Internet store website and available.
4.2. Each item can be represented in the order in any quantity.
4.3. If the product is not in stock, the Company Manager is obliged to inform the Buyer (by phone or e-mail).
4.4. If the product is not available, the Buyer has the right to replace it with a product of a similar model, to refuse this product, to cancel the order.
Order payment procedure
5.1. Payment is made upon receipt of the goods in the department of the transport company for cash settlement in hryvnias.
5.2. If funds are not received, the online store reserves the right to cancel the order.
Terms of order delivery
6.1. Goods purchased in the online store are delivered to the warehouses of transport companies, where orders are issued.
6.2. Together with the order, the Buyer is provided with documents in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
Rights and duties:
7.1. The seller has the right to:
- unilaterally terminate the provision of services under this contract in the event of a breach by the Buyer of the terms of this contract.
7.2. The buyer is obliged to:
- timely pay and receive the order under the terms of this contract.
7.3. The buyer has the right to:
- place an order in the online store;
- draw up an electronic contract;
- require the Seller to fulfill the terms of this Agreement.
Responsibilities of the parties
8.1. The parties are responsible for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the terms of this contract in the manner provided by this contract and the current legislation of Ukraine.
8.2. The seller is not responsible for:
- the appearance of the Product changed by the manufacturer;
- for a slight discrepancy in the color range of the product, which may differ from the original product solely due to different color rendering of personal computer monitors of individual models;
- for the content and truthfulness of the information provided by the Buyer when placing the order;
- for delays and interruptions in the provision of Services (order processing and delivery of goods) that occur for reasons beyond its control;
- for unlawful and illegal actions performed by the Buyer using this access to the Internet;
- for the transfer by the Buyer of his network identifiers - IP, MAC address, login and password to third parties;
8.3. The buyer, using the access to the Internet provided to him, is independently responsible for the damage caused by his actions (personally, even if another person was under his login) to persons or their property, legal entities, the state or moral principles of morality.
8.4. In the event of force majeure, the parties are released from fulfilling the terms of this contract. Circumstances of force majeure for the purposes of this contract mean events of an extraordinary, unforeseen nature that exclude or objectively interfere with the performance of this contract, the occurrence of which the Parties could not foresee and prevent by reasonable means.
8.5. The parties shall make every effort to resolve any disagreements exclusively through negotiations.
The procedure for returning goods of appropriate quality
10.1. Returning the product to the online storeis in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
10.2. The return of the goods to the online store is carried out at the expense of the Buyer.
10.3. When the Buyer returns the goods of proper quality, the Online Store will return to him the money paid for the goods upon the fact of returning the goods, minus compensation for the costs of the Online Store related to the delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
Term of the contract
11.1. An electronic contract is considered to have been concluded from the moment the person who sent the proposal to conclude such a contract receives a response to the acceptance of this proposal in the manner determined by part six of Article 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On Electronic Commerce".
11.2. Before the expiration of this Agreement, this Agreement may be terminated by mutual consent of the parties before the actual delivery of the goods, by means of a refund
11.3. The parties have the right to terminate this agreement unilaterally, in case of non-fulfillment of the terms of this Agreement by one of the parties and in the cases stipulated by the current legislation of Ukraine.